- 1969 Pontiac Firebird 400CI with eagle stroker kit to 468CI TKO-600 5 speed
- 1966 GTO 6.2-liter LS3 430 HP with 4L65E
- ***1969 CAMARO "TENACITY" TOP 5 FINALIST FOR STREET MACHINE OF THE YEAR
- 1970 Chevelle LS3 650HP with 765R4 automatic
- 1967 Camaro LS twin turbo 800 HP on pump gas AME rear frame with triangulated 4 link, DSE minitub, front AME frame w/c6 suspension, 14" rotors 6 piston brakes, 19x12 and 18x10 rushforth wheels
- 1962 Impala SS BBC 454 swap, Muncie 4sp, Vintage air, CPP control arms, front disc conversion, Engine bay detail, 18"x8" fronts and 20"x10"rear wheels
- 1957 Corvette engine bay detail & rewire
- 1970 Camaro LS1 350HP with TKO-600 5 speed
- 1969 Chevy Camaro LS6 450HP with TKO-600 5 speed
- 1963 Nova Convertable 283CI dual 4 barrel carbs,200r4 trans,12 bolt rear
- 1968 Firebird LS2 with 200R4 automatic
- 1969 Camaro SS 396
- 1971 Z-28 Camaro 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, Hotchkis sway bars, speed tech control arms, QA-1 front coil overs & rear shocks, Rushforth Wheels
- 1965 Buick Riviera project "sleeper"
- Our Shop
Providing Modifications and Complete Design Fabrication for All Types of Performance Needs.
Our High Performance Resources
1966 GTO 6.2-liter LS3 430 HP with 4L65E
1966 GTO is under going an engine swap to the GM E-ROD 6.2 liter LS3 crate engine rated at 430 horsepower and 424 lb.-ft of torq and L65E GM 4sp Automatic Transmission, to keep things cool RON DAVIS custom radiator and keeping the fuel flowing a RICKS gas tank. Suspension we are installing speed tech upper and lower control arms, and A quick ratio steering box. Interior is being keep cool by VINTAGE AIR.